Friday, February 22, 2013

Cheddar Bacon Pork Chops

Since moving to our little small town a month ago I have been cooking almost every night.  There is absolutely no fast food, which I am so HAPPY about!
We have gone out to dinner at a restaurant 4 times, picked up a pizza once, and two nights ago when we drove into a bigger town an hour away we treated ourselves to Hardees(Carls Jr.), other than that we have had a home cooked meal every night, made by me!
 
I've been trying to be creative and try new things.
 
A couple weeks ago I was shopping and stumbled across these seasoning packages with cheese and breadcrumbs and decided to get a couple to see how they were.
 
Oh my goodness was dinner ever YUMMY!!! 
 
Here's what I bought:
 
 
I got this one and the Cheddar Bacon one too.
 
I forgot to take a picture before of the Cheddar one but this is what the packaging looks like if you want to try them.
 
I used pork chops when I made the Cheddar Bacon one.
 

All you do is dip your meat into water, one piece at a time.
Then put it into the bag with the cheese and breadcrumb mix.
(I shook the bag around real good before)
The first piece the mix didn't stick on very well so the 2nd piece I squooshed my hands around the bag to try to get it on really good.  It helped to coat it much better when I did that.
Just lay them out on a cookie sheet and bake them following the instructions on the package.
 
 
 
They were  nice and crispy on the outside and the seasonings were so good!
The meat was tender and the chesse under the crispy goodness was soft. 
We really enjoyed these!
I had a lot of fun making dinner too.
Another great thing was there was no mess!!!  ;)  I hate cleaning!
 
 
 
I served ours with green beans and roasted potatoes. 
My mouth is watering seeing these pictures!
 
These are seriously one of my new favorite things to use to make dinner!!
I can't wait to try the Italian Parmesan.
 
Let me know if you try them!  I'd love to hear what you think.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment