Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Got My Hair Did!

I went to a Professional!
 
 
 
What is my natural hair color you're wondering?  My natural hair color is dirty blonde.  Most of my life I have had short or shoulder length hair so it was easy for me to play around with my hair and change the color all the time.  Every couple months I'd do something different from light blonde to black or highlights.  In 2008 I started growing my hair long.  I have ALWAYS dyed my hair myself so once my hair got to be really long it was difficult to bleach on my own so it's been various shades of brown since.  I have major trust issues when it comes to my hair!  Have any of you had horrible experiences?  I HAVE with hair cuts and because of this my fear of something going terribly wrong with the color has made me not trust anyone to dye my hair.    
 
After 19 years of coloring my hair on my own I finally went to a salon and had a professional dye my hair for me.  I can't tell you how nervous I was! 
 
 
This was my color before:

 
 
My hair was really dark brown and the first colorist I went to was scared my hair wasn't going to take so she did some highlights to begin with. 
The color was really pretty with the highlights throughout my hair but I want to be blonde again. 
I'm sick of having to dye my hair every 3-4 weeks!
 
I had my hair dyed in December just before Christmas

 
So on Weds I had another appointment and now I'm back to my dirty blonde hair.  I'm loving it!
 

 
What do you think??
 
Hope you all are having a fabulous week.
Thanks for reading!!
 
XOXOXO
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment