Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Smiley Faces

Chil·dren  [chil-druh n]
noun
plural of child.
1. a person between birth and full growth; a boy or girl: books for children.
2. a son or daughter: All my children are married.
3. a baby or infant.
4. a human fetus.
5. a childish person: He's such a child about money.

"The soul is healed by being with children." English Proverb


My cup runneth over!  I am truly blessed to be able to spend my days with these precious children I take care of each day.  Each one of them holds a very special place in my heart.  I know I’m not their mother but taking care of a child creates a unique bond.  The love I have for each of them is something quite special.  Come Sunday night I always dread having to work the next day.  But when Monday morning comes and I see their smiley faces I am reminded of just how lucky I am to be so fortunate to take care of lil ones.  My days are filled with laughter, sweet smiles, messy hands and dirty diapers, but it’s all worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment